Monday, January 11, 2021

Crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup

 


Ok this is my actual photo of the actual soup that I made because I totally did NOT follow the recipe. I am just too lazy to brown the meat and I prefer the dump everything in and forget it method. LOL

Here are ingredients: 

  • 1 1/2 pound  beef stew meat cut small
  • 2 teaspoons salt 
  • ¼ teaspoon black pepper
  • 3-4 cups low sodium beef broth 
  • onion powder or you can dice up a fresh onion
  • garlic powder or fresh garlic chopped fine 
  • potatoes diced 
  • 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
  • 1 can tomato sauce (8 ounces)
  • 3 tablespoons tomato paste
  • tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
  • 1 lg bag of frozen mixed vegetables or diced fresh vegetables of your choice
  • Chopped fresh parsley optional for serving

Dump it all in the crock pot and cook for 8 hrs on Low   Serve with warm crusty bread if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment